Monday, March 25, 2013

snip, snip, snip!


Hello everyone! How have you all been?
A couple months back I went a little scissor happy and chopped off quite a few inches of my locks. I really had no idea how much I cut off until I started looking through photos a couple days ago. HOWEVER, I'm really not upset. Change is good and hair grows, right? Ha.

These photos are from a couple weeks after cutting and adding more of an "ombre" look to it. The lightening of my hair has been pretty gradual but I'm actually quite fond of the outcome. I have some fun colors I'll be adding to it in the weeks (or months) to come but for now I think I'll leave it be.

In other news, isn't this skirt awesome? I purchased it from JC Penny a little while back for $20! I was very surprised by all the awesome basic skirts, tees and pants they have that are stylish and priced really well. I've been purchasing a few key pieces from there for work and pairing them with some of my vintage items to make my outfit stand out as my own personal style.


what I wore:
sweater: vintage, thrifted.
skirt: JC penny.
bag: Vintage Turkish Killim, eBay.
boots: Justin riding boots, thrifted.
necklace: gift from Bruklyn.

Lately I've been sewing quite a few projects. I'm hoping to make a blog update about them in the near future. I also just recently purchased a new camera lens that will hopefully jolt up my motivation to keep up on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from you all and posting updates. So please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!
exoh,
Kala Noel.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, I missed you! I like your hair now, it's still long and the ends colour is great.
    I have a pair of pleated pants that looks so much like your skirt. They are extremely confortable (it's like I was in pijamas) and combine with almost every shirt I have in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely! I always liked your really long hair but I think change is good. Last year I cut my very long hair to all the way above my ears. That was a major change and it's still nowhere near as long now as it was. But it was certainly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely look :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair still looks amazing! Love that long swooshy skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair! The cut and color looks great, much more modern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks stunning! And that skirt is fantastic, too!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair look beautiful, and I love that sweater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! I love your shorter hair and the pretty ombre. This outfit is gorgeous on you too. Such a pretty skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater and skirt combo...the PURSE though! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooow you look amazing, I love your outfit but you are really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty, and I love the ombre hair effect on you! Lovely outfit as well :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This topic is pretty good and the buy wow gold writer's views are unique and not so hard to understand.I like it buy gold on wow very much, and by the wow gold way I want to share some interesting and very useful websites to you:www.safewow.com! Iam sure you can find out funny things there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tourism | China travel service | China travel

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best place to study mandarin online is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of mandarin online lesson and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.

    ReplyDelete