Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's fly a kite.

Yesterday Christian and I went to Toys 'R' Us and purchased two kites. Let me tell you, I was SUPER excited. I hadn't gone kite flying since I lived in Orange County and that was forever and a day ago.
Well, since there was very little wind, it was an extremely unsuccessful kite flying day.. We even did the whole run with two people and release the kite trick. That was horrible! The kite ended up flying back and hitting me straight in the face! Ha, I laughed so hard I almost cried.


before attempting the flight.

after attempting and failing ever so miserably..

not impressed!

I know you can't really tell by the photos, but... I had a lot of fun! I promise. I really can't wait to do it again. Hopefully we'll be able to get them up next time.

In other news, I'm planning a giveaway that will hopefully take place in the next week or two. I'm super excited, it'll be my first giveaway on my blog ever! I'm really looking forward to it and I hope you all participate. (:

Well, that's all for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

xoxo Cheers,
Kala Noel.

5 comments:

  1. I love kites so much..you look so good, even when 'attempting' to fly a kite. I love your jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a kite once. We went to fly it once, it was amazing, and then my dad threw it away! I was devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw kite flying is always so much fun. I'm sorry it didn't work out!

    ReplyDelete