Monday, July 12, 2010

Moccasin crazy!

Ever since I was a little girl I have been absolutely obsessed with moccasins. They are completely adorable and ever so comfortable!
So, I thought I'd share with you a few lovely moccasins I've stumbled upon on etsy! Here we go. (:

$34 Southwestern moccasins on VintageDarling


$32 Vintage Chief moccasins on nickandnessies


$34.10 Cream Moccasins on GrannysBootery


$22.90 Summer Camp on slubird


$32 Tribal Chic moccasins on Planetclairevintage

and here is a pair of moccasins I recently added to my shop!

$28 Tan leather moccasins with bead work on HuckleberryVintage

10 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with them aswell. I need a new pair! eep. this post made me happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So on my new list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i LOVE the first ones on this post! they're so unique. did you get any?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't get enough of them! They are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, they're so pretty! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just makes me kick myself for not getting some I found a while back, thinking I would be wise and pop back later for them!
    I love this post and indeed the shoes
    :-)
    pop by my tiny blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you ought to check out darlingtonia's handmade moccasins. hers are darling and very well made. I saw her at renegade and was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete