Thursday, March 11, 2010

News & New

Today's post is going to be an exciting one for me! I have been waiting to share this with all of you for the past week or so. It's been driving me insane that I haven't had the time to post anything about it till now!
ANYWAY, I was approached by a lady from the amazing Austrian vintage clothing website Bows & Bandits about being featured on their "Street Style" page. Of course I said absolutely! I was so excited that they would even consider featuring me. I'm just a small town girl from Oregon. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine someone liking my style enough to post on a website!
Anyway, she messaged me about a week or so telling me that they made the post and that I made the cut!

you can see more here.
Be sure to check out the other lovely ladies featured as well! And the many amazing things they have for sale on the website.

In other news I posted 6 new pairs of earrings! check them out.

posted on Doris Anne.

Now I'd like for everyone to share exciting news with me! It doesn't necessarily have to be the most exciting news ever, just something you're looking forward to, happy about, a special occasion? I'd love to hear anything & everything!

Cheers darlings,
xo Kala Noel.

8 comments:

  1. I love the new earrings, the colors are gorgeous! I won a giveaway today from Calivintage, I was pretty excited about that!

    lovelove, m.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I have just discovered your blog & I love it! (following) I love your style & the earrings are amazing.
    Anyway...nice to meet you.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your feature, i love your outfit! gorgeous earrings too, i'll have to buy some from you i think!

    i don't really have much to tell i'm afraid...i'm visiting some friends this weekend, so am looking forward to that, but thats about it! :)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they picked a really nice outfit! you look great :)
    but the girls from bows & bandits are actually from austria in europe (and not from australia).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kala!
    I love those earings. They are absolutley beautiful!

    -Jada.
    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. M - Thanks! I'm working with more bold colors for the spring. It's nice. Also, that is SO exciting! I never win giveaways or raffles or anything!

    my bat lightning heart - I'm so glad you like my blog. Thank you for following! It's nice to meet you too, lovely! (:

    Eliza - Thank you so much! I love visiting friends. I'm hoping to go to Portland soon to visit some of my friends, too.

    Lamaiire - Silly me! I can't believe I wrote Australian. I made the change. Thank you so much for pointing that out. (:

    Folkstories - Thank you so much! I love your blog. You are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kala! Congrats on the feature, very well deserved. You have wonderful style that should be recognized :) It doesn't matter where you're from, because your style speak volumes :) I do have an etsy account! I promise I will purchase the coats next month! :) I hope that's alright with you. My etsy name is hkldnsfmode.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the amazing feature!! You look so gorgeous in that photo.

    I'm dying over your earrings. So stunning. They make me wish I had longer hair to do them justice.

    Something exciting...I bought the cutest hat and two Liberty of London nightgowns at Target today!!

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete