Monday, March 8, 2010

bravitzlana rubakalva.

Outfit of the day, new etsy items and more!
First, new etsy updates!


Adorable Sunflower Sun Dress, $37

Darling Pleated Plaid Skirt, $22

Adorable Polka Dot Romper, $33

Darling Simple Red Lace Scoop Back Dress, $47

I'll be dedicating the week to adding new items to etsy.
My lovely friend Jenifur is in town which means I'll be able to take photos of items I've been itching to get on. Keep a look out!

And the outfit of the day (from yesterday!)


look posted on lookbook.nu




What I'm wearing:
Blue dress, Old Navy. (purchased it last year on sale!)
Coat, Vintage Coming soon to Huckleberry vintage.
Boots, Vintage on sale at Huckleberry vintage.
Fur hat, Vintage coming soon to HB vintage

That's all for now!
cheers,
Kala Noel.

****EDIT****
sorry for the lack of editing in these photos! I promise next time will be better. (:
Follow my blog with bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I adore the first dress, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lola! you're so darling. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT!! Like your Blog. You are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you via chictopia, then checked out your etsy, now your blog... now following, now telling you I'm in love with your orange plaid coat... I need it, I want it. Sorry for sounding so obsessive. That coat is amazing. I wish I could afford it. Is there anyway, you could reserve it for me and I'll purchase it next month please? :) Please write back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your outfit from yesterday. that coat, hat and boots really look sweet. :)
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning!! i love your outfit & photos!! the floral 1st floral dress is super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. You have the best hat collection.

    Lulu Letty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!
    Thank you everyone for all of the lovely comments.

    Avalonne - Do you have an etsy account? I would gladly put it on reserve for you! Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you for following. I absolutely love you style and your blog. I'm so glad we found each other!

    Maria - I have a so many hats, it's ridiculous. I'll be putting some up for sale on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just discovered your blog and i'm so happy i did! love your style and your vintage finds :)

    ReplyDelete