Monday, February 15, 2010

black & white valentines.

The past couple days have been so eventful!
Last night I went to a black and white party with a few of my close friends. It was a ton of fun! We got to see our friends, The Parson Redheads, Meadow and the Olive Grove play some tunes along with dressing in nothing but black and white.
Afterwords we all went out to the black sheep and spent quality time together having fun and sitting by the fire.



Meadow

Parson Redheads

quick photo snapped by our friend Emily from the olive grove

Bestfriends!

In other news, tonight Bruklyn Belle came by with delicious cupcakes she made! I was so excited because it was the only taste of valentines day I really got and they were absolutely adorable!


We're planning on having a girl day full of baking cupcakes and watching movies. I simply cannot wait!

How did your valentines day go? I'd love for you all to tell me about it. What was your favorite thing that happened?

cheers,
xo Kala Noel.

2 comments:

  1. The party looks like a lot of fun, I love theme parties.
    + delicious cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the pink blouse, the pearl buttons are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete