Wednesday, February 17, 2010

672

Lately I've been completely distracted with the Olympics. I absolutely love watching the figure skating. I've always had a deep obsession with figure skating and ballet. I think they can be the most graceful things ever to watch!

Anyway, Today was absolutely beautiful! The sun finally peeked through the clouds revealing a glimmer into the Spring season. I was so completely excited, it made me anticipate everything we have ahead even more than before!
In other exciting news, a dress I had ordered off etsy came today and I am completely in love with it!! I took some photos in it today but you'll have to wait to see them in tomorrow's post. I honestly feel it's probably one of my favorite dresses now! I simply cannot wait to show all of you.

Since I wont be posting that outfit today I'll post the outfit from yesterday. The lighting was terrible because it was getting late, but I really like this dress. I just purchased it the other day and have basically been wearing it ever since!


Posted on lookbook.nu



I have so many furry hats, it's ridiculous..

I took a few fun photos with Christian tonight. I found an old lens in my car trunk and went to town! The way it fits my camera you can see the black rim around it so it gives a circular look. I like it!














Well loves, that's all I have for now. Be sure to check back tomorrow for photos of my new dress! I'm so excited to show all of you.

cheers,
xo Kala Noel.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kala,

    I just saw your pictures at lookbook.nu and I'm absolutely in love with you! Your style is breathtaking and your pictures are amazing :) You're such a beautiful girl and you're a great inspiration for me!
    Many kisses from Germany :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your pictures and outfits as usual!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog kala!
    J.

    ----
    http://teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete