Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vintage, Vintage, Vintage!

Now, you all know by now that I LOVE feathers.. but, before my obsession with collecting and making feather earrings came, I was quite the vintage fiend. Vintage blazers were my specialty all throughout highschool.
Well, my love for vintage never did fade but the act of going out and finding it did. ): OF COURSE as all vintage lovers do I began the search again and decided to share my finds with the lovely community of Etsy!

Here are some of my favorites I've recently come by:


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33992572
Adorable brown vintage flower dress.. I'm having a hard time parting with this one!


gorgeous boat neck dress. This ones staying in my closet!


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34048072
darling lace blouse.

and last but certainly not least!!

AMAZING steampunk granny lace up ankle boots.
I would keep these in an instant but they were just a tad bit too small. ):

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment