Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunset Success!

What a lovely week I've had! (so far)
I was able to get together 44 pairs of feather earrings (each handmade and one of a kind!) for Sunset Junction Street Fair this last Sunday.
Out of the 44 pairs I made after the street fair was done and over I had only 16 left! AND the crazy news is that I'm still having people buy them.
So many opportunities have been blossoming this year and I feel so absolutely blessed.
I'll be going to LA sometime before the end of the year to hopefully have a private showing at one of my lovely friends/customers home! She's been really supportive of my work.. Enough to even sell them for me at Sunset!
Anyway, Tonight was spent adding 6 new items to my etsy page! A complete new inventory which will continue building.
Here are some of the photos from tonight:




Well, I must be off to bed now! goodnight creativity! see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment