Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kittens & Rusty Cuts


Hello everyone, I've returned! After far too many months off I have finally decided to go through the photos I took for my blog months ago and actually post them. There have been so many things happening here and there but for this post I decided to show off my darling kitties, Faucet and Maeby and one of my all time favorite dresses I own made by the amazing Judith from Rusty Cuts!
First of all, here are a couple darling photos of Faucet, Maeby and Bagheera. I rescued Bagheera and Maeby with my mom about a month before finding Faucet, the Scottish fold. I had wanted a Scottish fold for as long as I can remember. Their little folded ears, playful personality and huge eyes have always warmed my heart. Luckily I was fortunate enough to find the little guy from a few lovely ladies and not from a breeder. (:
A few months back Bruklyn and I drove around in search for a nice place to take photos. I have been wanting to showcase this dress on my blog for as long as I've had it. I met Judith (the lovely designer of my dress) last year at Renegade. Bruklyn had purchased this dress for me while we were there and I was SO excited. I had wanted a Rusty Cuts dress for quite some time so it was SO great to finally have one. We also were fortunate enough to go to Judith's apartment and see her workspace and look through all her beautifully crafted dresses. She even let me personally pick out material which she made into the dress I'm wearing! I was BEYOND impressed when it arrived. The craftsmanship is incredible and she lined everything up impeccably. ANYWAY, as you can tell... I am a fan. Please check her shop out HERE where she sells her own designs as well as vintage items.

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a wonderful fall and winter season! I simply cannot believe it's already December and Christmas is literally around the corner. I'll be back! Promise.

exoh, Kala Noel.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Always a treat to see a new post on my dashboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is ADORABLE. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, the cats are gorgeous and so photogenic too! (my old man cat always turns away from the camera..) lovely dress as well =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is killing me! I am so jealous, I would love some kitties but we are not allowed them in our new flat :'-( You look divine as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics, your kitties are the cuttest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back - and your kittens are the cutest!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny coincidence: I took quite a few months off of blogging, too and just started again and I just got a little kitten as well!
    Yours are so adorable! And welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The light gray kitten (Maeby?) is SO adorable and I love your dress! Headed over to check out Rusty Cuts now. :)

    ReplyDelete