Friday, April 9, 2010

A few of my favorite things.

I thought I'd do a post on a couple online shops and blogs that I absolutely LOVE.
I've been looking forward to doing this sort of post for a while now. I'm such a lurker of sorts when it comes to online shops, blogs, websites.. yet I rarely find the courage to blurt out my obsessions with these things without the fear of sounding like a complete cyber stalker nutcase. So, here goes nothing!

First, the lovely Bruklyn Belle. Not only is this girl my absolute best friend.. But, she's the reason I have an etsy. She is one of the most stylish people I know. Constantly in a steady pace of beautiful fashion. She mixes vintage and new items so well with her wardrobe and makes everything so effortless! I do have to say, most of my handy fashion tips are all because of this girl. Thank you my sweet!

Dress with rope detail, $35

Basic Mod Dress, $15

Holiday Dress, 45$

Vintage zodiac boots, $30
Bruklyn belles blog & website.

Now, here's a girl that I discovered a few months ago. I'm sure she's no stranger to a lot of you! Miss Kelly Lauren from Kelly shoestrings. This girl has got a great blog and a fabulous shop! Her fashion is absolutely intriguing and contagious. I can't help but want to purchase everything in her shop. If only I wasn't saving my money! She is a fan of hats, as am I and a fan of fun, funky, refreshing style!

Vintage French 80s dress, 30$

Faux silver snakeskin tank, 15$

Green & black kaleidoscope skirt, 18$

Beige swing coat, 65$
Kelly shoestrings blog and shop.

I only have two for tonight but I look forward to doing an update of my "favorite things" in the many weeks to come! Hopefully it'll become a weekly post.
Now it's your turn, who are your favorites? Tag, you're it!

xo cheers,
Kala Noel.

6 comments:

  1. Those Zodiac boots are amaaaazing!!
    My favorite things right now definitely include floral skirts, light cardigans and strappy sandals. Now I want to go browsing on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly shoestrings is amazing. i LOve her shop!!

    party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that french vintage 80s dress is adorable!

    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the fifth dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks love! so sweet of you to post this!!! I feel the same about your feathers and vintage. if only I wasn't trying to save money. key word: TRYING. haha
    much love

    ReplyDelete