Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paint myself in blue and red and black and grey.

Another beautiful day in southern Oregon! The sun was shining all day long and it was absolutely stunning! I spent most of the day with my friends in Ashland after making a trip to the vet this morning.
My dog Bailey managed to lick a hole in her leg where her cast is.. Ends up the poor girl has a staph infection due to all the licking she has done. Now, not only does she have a giant cast on.. She also has a huge Elizabethan collar she has to wear at all times.

In other news, today's outfit was all about shades of grey. I wear a lot of black, white and grey. I think those shades are so classic! You can never go wrong with a basic monochromatic color scheme. (:


posted on lookbook.nu

Besides the outfit of the day, I purchased a Jean-Charles De Castelbajac wool poncho/dress the other day.. I researched more about it and found out it's quite the vintage find! I'm super excited to see what comes out of this beauty!



it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!

here are some amazing collections designed by Castelbajac:




Cheers,
xo Kala Noel.

4 comments:

  1. Your poor pooch! I hope she gets better soon!
    I love your grey day outfit, especially that vintage cardigan. What a find! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - Bailey is doing much better. She still has to wear an Elizabethan collar on but her leg is healing really well!

    Mary Lee - Thank you so much! Your blog is darling and so are your photos. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress & cardigan, the lace on the cardi is lovely! you have the most beautiful hair too!

    hope your pooch is still improving, those elizabethan collars are a great invention! (i'm a vet nurse!)

    www.messyourhairup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete