Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feathers & some.

New feathery goodness added onto my shop today!
I have an abundant amount of new naturally molted feathers. I have also switched over to latch hook earrings. BUT, don't fret fellow fishhook lovers, I'm open to changing the tops on any pair of earrings.



All posted on dorisanne.

In other news tomorrow is girl day with Bruklyn belle! We're going to medford in the afternoon so that I can finally purchase a tube of cheek gel I've been longing for! I couldn't resist.. I must have it. Plus, they have sold out of the color I want online so I'm hoping they still have it in stock! Along with my cheek gel purchase I'm hoping to find the perfect bowler hat.. I have had it on my mind for a little while now, I must obtain one!

With that I leave you with this darling song.. It's been stuck in my head all day.


I hope it brightens up your day like it did mine. (:

cheers loves,
xo Kala Noel.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that song! But, I've never seen the video-thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your earrings are soooo pretty. and I think the latch hook earrings are much more, what's the word, sturdy? reliable? As far as they're really fastened onto your ear lobes! haha. I want a bowler hat too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winniecoop - I know, I absolutely love the song and video! It makes me happy.

    Kelly - I'm so glad you like them! I never used latch hook earrings before because they really hurt my ears! But, a lot of people like them much better because they don't fall out. So, I'm happy about this little change of mine.
    And the bowler hat.. yes. I'm hoping I'll obtain one this week! fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those earing are so beautiful just mind blowingly beautiful. evern tough i am not much of a ear ring wearer. but i jsut luv them:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting your blog, it always has such a happy feel :) I love your etsy shop, also! I want to buy something from you...hard to choose! I love everything! Great song and video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. Your outfits are adorable and full of whimsy! And your earrings are gorgeous - to die for!

    Love&Light

    ReplyDelete