Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pretty little state bird..

Clearly I am quite the bird/feather lover.. I mean, clearly.
If you were to ask any of my friends to describe me as an animal they would all have the same answer: "owl." Which I am completely fine with!

Anyway, I have come up with the perfect way to dress up the jewelry boxes I send to my customers and still feed my obsession with birds/feathers..
This idea would include:
  • Drawing a pretty little state bird on the box which would obviously be determined on the state I'm sending to..
  • Cutting out the Owl Apple I painted as a thank you card
  • Wrapping the earrings in a cut out map to fit in the box
  • Last but not least... Lining the bottom with this really great vintage style wallpaper-like wrapping paper (Which has an awesome natural feel)

This is my first time doing it and I plan on many more to come! Which will mean improvement will take place and we all need a little of that, right? Ha..

Photos of the finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment